The Universitat Abat Oliba CEU is one of three universities within the Fundación San Pablo CEU. The UAO CEU offers a broad academic offer unique in the Catalan university market, with degrees and double degrees in several disciplines. In addition, opting decisively for the internationalisation of the courses, the university also offers several degrees as bilingual degree modalities.
Aware of the importance it has for the professional future of its students, the university has developed a teaching methodology based on a program of individual tutorials, small-group lectures, excellent practical training, personalised teaching, entrepreneurship and international mobility with internships abroad, among others, with a view to giving a better transition to the business world both inside and outside the country. The UAO CEU has the highest employment rate among the Catalan universities (Work placement Survey AQU 2014):
• 95.2% of our students find a job after finishing their studies.
• 89% of the students found a job in less than three months.
• 96.1% of the UAO CEU graduates with a job carry out university level functions.
The Universitat Abat Oliba CEU is committed to academic and professional excellence, as well as to a comprehensive education of its students.
Reasons to study at UAO CEU
Experience. The Universitat Abat Oliba CEU is one of the universities conforming the CEU, one of the most prestigious and solid educational institution in Spain:
– More than 80 years training and developing professionals
– More than 210,000 former students
Employability. The UAO CEU has the highest employment rate among the Catalan universities (Work placement Survey AQU 2014):
– 95.2% of our students find a job after finishing their studies.
International scope. Our students acquire both linguistic and cultural knowledge in order to be able to work anywhere in the world.
Scholarships and financial aids. The CEU is the educational institution granting more scholarships and financial aids to its students.
Professional development. We care for the future professional career of our students:
– Job Listing at a national and international level with more than 2,300 associated companies
– International Careers, with internship offers in more than 20 countries of Europe, America and Oceania
Practical and personalised training. Our teaching methodology is based in combining theoretical knowledge with professional internships, learning from case studies and real experiences.
C/ Bellesguard, 30
(34) 932 540 900
International Relations Service
C/ Bellesguard, 30 – Office 2.01.
(34) 932 540 918